ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENERIMAAN PAJAK NEGARA DI INDONESIA SELAMA TIGA DEKADE TERAKHIR

Ingra Sovita, Enny Arita

Abstract


This study aims to analyze the factors affecting state tax revenues in Indonesia over the last three decades with the dependent variable of state tax revenues and the independent variables of capital expenditure and economic growth. Research data in the form of time series data from 1987 to 2016. Before the data were analyzed it fulfilled the normality test and all the classical assumption test. Results of multiple linear regression equation Y = 7.689 + 0.749X1 + 0.195X2 + e. Hypothesis testing for partial and simultaneous test using 5% significance level. Partial test shows that expenditure has a significant positive effect to the state tax revenue (p value 0.000 <0.05) and economic growth has a significant positive effect of state tax revenue (0.004 <0.05). The simultaneous test shows that capital expenditure and economic growth have a significant positive effect on state tax revenues (0.000 <0.05). Capital expenditures and economic growth are moderately correlated with state tax revenues (0.786). State tax revenue is explained by capital expenditure and economic growth of only 57.4% while the remaining 42.6% is explained by other variables not included in the research model.

Keywords


state tax revenue; capital expenditur; economic growth

Full Text:

PDF

References


Adi, Priyo Hari. 2006. Hubungan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Daerah, Belanja Pembangunan dan Pendapatan Asli Daerah (Studi Pada Kabupaten dan Kota se Jawa – Bali). Simposium Nasional Akuntansi (SNA) IX. Padang 23 – 24 Agustus 2006.

Arsyad, Lincoln. 2004. Ekonomi Pembangunan Edisi ke 4 Cetakan Ke 2. Yogyakarta : STIE YKPN.

Ghozali, Imam. 2015. Aplikasi dan Analisis Multivariat Dengan Proses SPSS. Semarang : Universitas Diponegoro.

Gunadi. 2013. Panduan Komprehensif Pajak Penghasilan. Jakarta : Bee Media Indonesia.

Halim, Abdul dan Subiyanto. 2008. Seri Bunga Rampai Manajemen Keuangan Daerah : Analisis Investasi (Belanja Modal) Sektor Publik – Pemerintah Daerah Edisi Pertama Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta : STIM YPKN.

Halim, Abdul. 2008. Akuntansi Sektor Publik : Akuntansi Keuangan Daerah Edisi Ke 3. Jakarta : Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Hamzah, Ardi. 2007. Pengaruh Belanja dan Pendapatan Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi, Kemiskinan dan Pengangguran (Studi Pada APBN 1999 – 2006). Konferensi Penelitian Akuntansi dan Keuangan Sektor Publik Pertama : Membangun Pondasi Komunikasi Dalam Mewujudkan Akuntabilitas Publik. Tesis Pascasarjana UPN Veteran Surabaya.

Mardiasmo. 2002. Akuntansi Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta : Penerbit Andi.

Mardiasmo. 2013. Perpajakan Edisi Revisi. Yogyakarta : Penerbit BPFE.

Nasution, Mulia. 1997. Teori Ekonomi Makro Pendekatan Pada Perekonomian Indonesia : Jakarta : Penerbit Djambatan.

Resmi, Siti.2015. Perpajakan : Teori dan Kasus. Buku 1 Edisi ke 9. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Resmi, Siti.2015. Perpajakan : Teori dan Kasus. Buku 1 Edisi ke 9. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Suharyadi dan Purwanto. 2003. Statistika Untuk Ekonomi dan Keuangan. Jakarta : Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Sukirno, Sadono. 2004. Makroekonomi. Teori Pengantar Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Suparmoko. 2002. Ekonomi Pembangunan Edisi Ke 6 Cetakan Ke 1.Yogyakarta : BPFE.

Sutrisno.1984.Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Keuangan Negara Cetakan Ke 3.Yogyakarta : BPFE UGM.

Wibisono, Yusuf. 2005. Sumber – Sumber Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Regional. Studi Empiris Antar Propinsi di Indonesia Tahun 1984 – 2000. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Indonesia. Volume 2. Januari 2005. Halaman 91 – 120.

Yuliati, Asnafiah. 2001. Kemandirian dan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Dalam Menyongsong Otonomi Daerah ( Studi Kasus Kabupaten Sleman DIY). Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Volume 6 Edisi April – Juli 2001.

Pemerintah Republik Indonesia. UU No.28 ahun 2007 Tentang Ketentuan Umum dan Tata Cara Perpajakan.

Zuraida, Ida. 2014. Teknik Penyusunan Peraturan Daerah. Jakarta : Sinar Grafika


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.